DRAGON MX MOTOCROSS GOGGLES NFXS STRETCH TRANSITION YELLOW LENS
Following the success of the NFX frameless goggle, Dragon is proud to release the NFXs. This goggle packs all of the premium features of the original NFX into a slightly smaller size. Now those with smaller helmets, mountain bike helmets or any helmet with a smaller goggle opening will more easily accommodate the Dragon NFXs.
The NFX, and now its predecessor, came to fruition after countless hours of testing and design. The challenge to create a better motocross goggle was accepted by the Dragon team and they knocked it out of the park. The NFXs provides superior peripheral vision compared to any other motocross goggle on the market. The frameless technology provides the rider with a fuller, clearer field of vision, which improves both rider performance and safety. The NFXs also boast Dragon's patented slant quad foam design, for maximum sweat absorption, coupled with a hypoallergenic micro-fleece lining.
With the patented frameless design of the NFXs, changing lenses is no longer a daunting, time-consuming task. Dragon's anti-fog lenses clip directly on in a matter of seconds instead of being shoehorned between the channels of a traditional frame. For the ultimate in style and function at an affordable price, you can't go past the Dragon NFXs.
Transitions adaptive lenses automatically darken and lighten in response to changing sunlight and weather conditions. In various lighting, certain colors can ehnance vision. Dragon has teamed up with Transitions to bring you the latest in goggle lens technology. The yellow base tint of Dragon Transitions adaptive goggles has been shown to enhance contrast in cloudy or foggy conditions. The activated grey tint is best for providing contrast and comfort in bright light conditions.
- Reduced squinting, straining, and eye fatigue
- Clear, comfortable vision all day long
- Protection from UV rays
- Advanced Molecular Technology. Transitions Optical has developed the photochromatic dye that is chemically blended into a lens using innovative imbibing, or Trans-Bonding processes
- Endures a higher quality photochromic technology that never "peels" like laminated photochromic lenses
- Lens transitions process is so seamless that you don't even notice the tint changing
- In various lighting conditions, certain colors can enhance vision
- High quality polycarbonate lens
- Recommended for conditions in which you need improved or increased depth perception
- Patented frameless technology.
- 20% smaller than the standard NFX.
- Armoured venting.
- Four-layer slant-cut sweat-absorption foam.
- Hypoallergenic micro-fleece lining.
- Anti-fog treated flexible single Lexan ANSI Z87.1 lens.
- 100% UV protection.
- Lens-mounted tear-off posts hold up to 30 laminated tear-offs.
- 1.5" adjustable silicon-beaded strap.
- Removable injected rock guard.
- Medium fit size.
"Dragon keeps raising the bar in the goggle market and I'm excited to be a part of it. I've used a lot of different goggles over the course of my career and the Dragon NFXs is by far the best I've used."
- Rockstar/KTM racer Davi Millsaps
|Unit Of Measure||ea|