Trail Tech Voyager Digital Speedo - The Trail Rider's GPS
Plan and Record Complete Trail System.
Voyager is the original Trail Tech off-road GPS, designed specifically to meet the needs of off-road riders. With Voyager you can download, record, and share maps while recording vital engine data. The 2.7" TFT backlit display is ideal for viewing in any environment and gets easier to read in direct sunlight.
The map screen is monochrome, displaying maps in black and white. Plan routes on the web, then import to Voyager as gray routes ready to ride. As a new track is recording, a black line appears indicating where you have been.
Recorded tracks can be exported and combined to create entire riding areas. Need to edit trails? Voyager is supported by the free web app RIDELEADER.COM to help create, edit and save your epic rides. Download trails around your home or to plan your next vacation.
Voyager integrates with your vehicle using standard Trail Tech vehicle sensors, providing vital ride gauges such as engine temperature, RPM, battery voltage, speed / distance, and more.
At only 4.5 x 2.5 inches, Voyager is a great choice for many types of vehicles from adventure bikes to quads, UTVs and dirt bikes.
The Trail Tech Voyager GPS Computer Kit Includes:
- Trail Tech Voyager GPS Computer.
- Mounting hardware.
- Wheel sensor.
- Magnet sensor kit.
- Ignition sensor.
- Temperature sensor.
- MicroSD card reader.
- MicroSD card.
- Power lead.
- Speed range ("SPD" on display): 0 - 999 MPH.
- Distance range ("DST" on display): 0 - 250,000 miles.
- Altitude range ("ALT" on display): 59,000 feet.
- Temperature range ("ENG" on display): 0 - 260C.
- Accumulated run time range ("CLOCK" on display): 0 - 1,000,000 hours.
- GPS sample rate range ("TIME" on display): 1 - 5 seconds.
- External power input: 12 - 60 VDC.
- Internal battery: 3.7V 900 mAh Lithium-Ion.
- Battery life (typical use): 11 hours.
- Battery life (100% backlight): 6 hours.
- Battery charge time: 3 - 8 hours.
- Power wire: Red / black 20-gauge wire.
- Geodetic datum: WGS84.
- GPS chipset: MediaTek MT3329.
- Joystick: 5-position high-tactile.
- Wheel sensor: Non-contact magnet sensor.
- Temperature sensor: Ambient temperature, Engine temperature.
- Backlight: LED group.
- Screen: 240 x 400 WQVGA LCD, 68.6 mm (2.7") diagonal, 58.8 x 35.3 mm (2.3 x 1.4").
- Physical dimensions (WxHxD): 113 x 62 x 28.2 mm (4.5 x 2.5 x 1.1").
- Physical weight: 6.1 ounces (172 grams).
- Operation temperature: 0 - 60C (32 - 140F).
- Storage temperature: -20 - 80C (0 - 175F).
- Critical environment: Amber / red L.E.D. alerts.
- Maximum waypoints: 300 waypoints.
- Maximum track points: 72,500 points.
- Maximum route points 72,500 points.
- Maximum tracks / routes: 300 each.
- Notes: 12V DC power required if you wish to charge while riding, make sure your vehicle has a battery.
- KTM 150 SX 2009
- KTM 150 SX 2019
- KTM 150 SX 2018
- KTM 150 SX 2017
- KTM 150 SX 2016
- KTM 150 SX 2015
- KTM 150 SX 2014
- KTM 150 SX 2013
- KTM 150 SX 2012
- KTM 150 SX 2011
- KTM 150 SX 2010