Trail Tech Vapor Digital Speedo – Speed, Temp, Tach, and more
The Vapor speedometer / tachometer is a popular choice for both on and off-road enthusiasts. Vapor's large digital tachometer bar graph is easy to read. At a small size of 4.2 x 2.3 inches, Vapor is perfect for all types of riding like cross country, trail riding or at the track. The main features include a large RPM graph and speed readout, with much more data built in. At the top, programmable LED lights blink when it's time to shift gears or during an over-temp event.
Vapor can replace an entire instrument cluster on your dashboard. Vapor displays speed, tach, engine temperature, ambient temperature, resettable distance, clock, ride time, and odometer. Maximum values are displayed for temperature, speed, and RPM (reset trip data to start fresh max values.) Use the built-in stopwatch for race training, or resettable trip distance for enduro courses.
Installation is straightforward. Use the detailed instructions to fit Vapor's sensors to the vehicle and plug them in using the white waterproof connectors. Customize and fine tune Vapor for tyre size, tach sensitivity, and trigger temps for the temp and tach warning lights. Vapor can operate on regulated AC or 12V DC electrical systems, meaning it works on almost everything.
An indicator dashboard accessory (022-PDA; sold separately) is available if indicators are required, providing space for four indicator lights such as neutral and high beam.
Vapor's small size and ability to mount to any vehicle makes it a good choice for most applications.
The Trail Tech Vapor Computer Kit Includes:
- Trail Tech Vapor Computer.
- Mounting hardware.
- Wheel sensor.
- Magnet sensor kit.
- Ignition sensor.
- Temperature sensor.
- Power lead.
- Speed range ("SPD" on display): 4 - 399 KPH/MPH.
- Tachometer range (graphical): 0 - 12000 RPM.
- Temperature range ("ENG" on display): 0 - 260C / 32 - 499F.
- Distance range ("DST" on display): 0 - 19999 KM or M.
- Accumulated run time range ("CLOCK" on display): 0 - 9999 hours.
- Odometer range ("ODO" on display): 0 - 999999 KM or M.
- Ride time ("RT" on display): 0 - 9999 hour 59 min.
- Accumulated ride time ("ART" on display): 0 - 9999 hour 59 min.
- 12H or 24H clock ("00:00:00" on display): 12:59:59 or 24:59:59.
- Low battery ("LO" on display): About 1 year life.
- Tire size: 0 - 3999 mm.
- Engine temperature: -30C - 270C.
- Ambient temperature: -40C - 125C.
- External power input: 9 - 400 VAC / 9 - 55 VDC (No polarity requirements).
- Internal battery: 3V CR2032.
- Battery life: 1 year.
- Power wire: Red / black 20-gauge wire.
- Real-time RPM bar graph: 0 - 12,000 RPM.
- Numeric RPM readout: 0 - 19,999 RPM.
- Temperature sensor: Ambient temperature, Engine temperature.
- Backlight: LED group.
- Screen: 78.75 x 28.6 mm (3.1 x 1.13").
- Physical dimensions (WxHxD): 106.93 x 59.46 x 23.7 mm (4.21 x 2.34 x 0.93").
- Physical weight: 3.9 ounces (110 grams).
- Operation temperature: 0 - 60C (32 - 140F).
- Storage temperature: -20 - 80C (0 - 175F).
- Critical environment (temperature or tachometer): Amber / red L.E.D. alerts.