Trail Tech Endurance II Digital Speedo – Speed, Distance, and Time
Thr Endurance II is a simplified gauge, able to replace a vehicle’s entire instrument cluster. At only 4.2 x 1.6 inches, it fits anywhere and is an easy install with only two wires.
Endurance II displays speed, max and average speed, 2 trip distance trackers, odometer, ride time, accumulated ride time, and a clock. Use the maintenance reminder with either time or mileage interval durations.
Installation is easy following the detailed instructions. The wheel sensor enables the speed readouts and the power wire enables the backlight. Endurance II knows when to stay awake either by sensing external power or when the wheel is spinning.
With a clean and simple design, Endurance II provides the most essential information such as speed, distance, and time. This is the ideal gauge for the minimalist or custom builder due to its small size. Whether you’re looking to simply stay legal or stay informed, Endurance II has you covered!
Fully Functional Motorcycle Speedometer:
- Made from top-end materials with quality and ease of use in mind.
- Current speed.
- Average speed.
- Maximum speed.
- Full-time, bright backlight.
- Two independent trip odometers.
- Odometer (track total miles).
- Riding time.
- Trip time - stopwatch.
- Accumulated riding time (track total hours).
- Maintenance reminder (trigger from Hours or ODO).
- Increment / decrement trip distance function.
- For a complete installation, kit also includes: Magnetic sensor, wheel sensor, mount, and power lead.
- Speed range ("SPD" on display): 0 - 199 KPH/MPH.
- Maintenance reminder range ("Oil/Care" on display): 0 - 9999 KM/M.
- Distance range ("DST" on display): 0 - 19999 KM or M.
- Accumulated run time range ("ART" on display): 0 - 9999 hours.
- Odometer range ("ODO" on display): 0 - 199999 KM or M.
- External power input: 9 - 300 VAC / 9 - 50 VDC (No polarity requirements).
- Internal battery: 3V CR2032.
- Battery life: 1 year.
- Power wire: Red / black 20-gauge wire.
- Backlight: L.E.D. group.
- Screen: 63.8 x 17.6 mm (2.5 x 0.69").
- Physical dimensions (WxHxD): 104.76 x 40.91 x 26.8 mm (4.12 x 1.6 x 1.17").
- Physical weight: 3.9 ounces (110 grams).
- Operation temperature: 0 - 60degC (32 - 140degF).
- Storage temperature: -20 - 80degC (0 - 175degF).
- Yamaha WR250R 2008
- Yamaha WR250X 2008
- Yamaha WR250X 2009
- Yamaha WR250X 2010
- Yamaha WR250X 2011
- Yamaha WR250X 2012
- Yamaha WR250R 2019
- Yamaha WR250R 2018
- Yamaha WR250R 2017
- Yamaha WR250R 2009
- Yamaha WR250R 2010
- Yamaha WR250R 2011
- Yamaha WR250R 2012
- Yamaha WR250R 2013
- Yamaha WR250R 2014
- Yamaha WR250R 2015
- Yamaha WR250R 2016