You will receive your tracking number via your registered email. If you did not receive please check your junk or spam mail. Once the item has been accepted by the postal facility the tracking number will update for you to track your item all the way to you! All order tracking can be found on your Firestorm Motorcycles account.
HOW DOES TRACKING WORK?
Track your order so that you can find out when your order will be delivered!
Once your order has been dispatched by our warehouse, you will receive a notification via email with your tracking number so you can track the journey of your order!
Tracking can take 24-48 hours to activate and update.
- If you are located in Western Australia, Northern Territory or in rural areas of Australia, your tracking information will show "In Transit" for quite some time! Updates to your tracking only take place when the item is scanned through a depot close to its destination.
- Express orders will miss a lot of scans along the way to allow for efficiency, so you may not see a huge amount of movement through the parcel's journey until it reaches closer to its destination.
Australia Post: If you aren't home to sign for your parcel, Australia Post will send your order to your nearest Post Office so that it can be collected at a time that suits you. If you have requested "Authority to Leave" for your order, your parcel will be left in a safe location on the premises.
Fastways: If you aren't home to sign for your parcel the courier may take the order back to your nearest collection point. Arrangements must be made for a re-delivery time or you can choose to pick up the item from your nearest collection point.
StarTrack: Orders which are shipped by StarTrack are usually "Authority to Leave" service unless over a certain value, so get ready because your order will be coming in fast!
Toll: Orders which are shipped by Toll are usually an "Authority to Leave" service unless over a certain value, so get ready because your order will be coming in fast!
For information on invalid tracking numbers, reach out to our Customer Service team here!
All returns MUST be authorised by Firestorm Motorcycles before goods are returned. Please contact our customer service experts to assist you with your return.
Any RMA which is not in an acceptable condition will be sent back at the expense of the customer, please ensure all items are in new & resaleable condition to avoid your return being rejected.
Please see the list below for things to avoid ensuring your return is accepted:
- All items returned, must be received in their original condition with tags attached (unless faulty).
- When trying on boots please do not stand on your foot pegs as some sharp pegs can mark/damage boot soles and your return might not be accepted. If the boots do not fit or feel comfortable on the ground, they will feel no different on the bike.
- Ladies, if you are trying helmets on, please remove your makeup first. (Your makeup will stain the cheek-pads and your return may not be accepted.)
- Please use due diligence in checking hard parts for correct fitment before removing from the packaging. (Chains will not be accepted once they have been removed from their clear plastic packages.)
- Please compare the new item with your old/broken item while it is still in the manufacturers packaging. However, we do understand that this is unavoidable in some circumstances.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). All tags must still be attached and in top hygienic condition.
Friendly & efficient staff & had parts posted to me before weekend as they said i would...2 days to regional area. No trouble recommending them.
These guys here were great. Great service and great postage. I highly recommend to give these guys a call if you need any parts.
I have been going to Firestorm for over 6 years and would not go anywhere else Great friendly staff , always helpful , parts at a great price. Highly recommend using this shop.
Great store both online and in store, no motorcycles but all extras and loads of clothing accessories.