WHEEL SET - SM PRO PLATINUM RIM / SM PRO HUB / ANODIZED NIPPLES
SM Pro Platinum rims are the strongest and lightest aftermarket rim available to date. With 18 months of testing and development the SM Pro Platinum rim is made from a new specially formulated high grade of 7050 series aluminium. The Platinum rim has been designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigours and demands of today's performance motorcycles and riding styles, whilst reducing the weight of the rim to reduce the unsprung weight of the wheel. The SM Pro Platinum rim is the new benchmark of aftermarket MX rims.
- Racer Series level wheel sets - hand-built in Australia
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigours and demands of today's performance motorcycles
- Winner of Australian Supercross, Motocross, A4DE, Australian Safari & Finke Desert Race since its inception in 2010
- SM Pro billet hubs made from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Wheel set includes bearings, seals and wheel spacers
- The SM Pro Platinum rim is the strongest and lightest aftermarket motocross rim available to date
- Made from a new specially formulated grade of 7050 series aluminium
- The lightness of the rim reduces the unsprung weight of the wheel
- Rim Size 2.15" Rear / 1.65" Front
- Heavy duty zinc-plated carbon steel spokes
- Anodised alloy nipples
- Available for most late model MX & Enduro bikes
- 1 year warranty on hubs
- Note: Wheel sets do not include sprocket or disc bolts
Important: Please notify us of Make/Model/Capacity/Year to ensure the correct wheel spacers are included with the wheel set.
Delivery Times: These wheels are custom built to order here in Australia. Allow approx 1-2 weeks for assembly and delivery. ETA may vary slightly depending on the current workload within the workshop and the delivery location.
Please Note: The wheel sets are usually sent via express courier. To assist with smooth delivery we advise the wheels be delivered to a work address, or an address where there is someone available to accept and sign for the delivery.
- Front & Rear Discs from $99 each
- Chain & Sprocket Kits from $179.95
- Brake Pads from $29.95
- Disc & Sprocket Bolts $19.95 per kit
- Chain Guide $59.95
- Front Sprocket Cover $29.95
- Tyres from $199 per set
- Tube from $15 each
- Rimlocks & Rimtape Kit $45
- Plastics Kit from $169.95
- Bling Kit from $119.95
- Flex Levers from $79.95
- Most other parts also available on request
If you have any questions regarding wheel sets or any other parts for your bike we would be happy to assist.